Terms and Conditions for Online Ordering
I. General provisions
- These regulations specify the rules of making purchases in the online store run by the Seller at https://portofino.com.pl/ The Seller is the company Renex Electronics Education Center – Marzena Szczotkowska-Topić – al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6E, 87-800 Włocławek, REGON: 911080494, NIP: 8881011461
- The Service Provider can be contacted by calling the Hotline: +48 54 233 05 55 and +48 785 800 000 (the cost of the call is specified in the operator’s tariff – calls to fixed-line numbers) and using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Regulations – Regulations herein. With regard to services provided by electronic means, Regulations are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Client (Buyer) – a natural person who is at least 13 years old, however, in the case of the person’s non-eighteenth birthday, the consent of his or her statutory representative is required, as well as a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which specific provisions grant legal capacity, and which makes or intends to make an Order or Reservation or uses other services of the Online Store (including the Consumer).
- Consumer – a natural person performing with the entrepreneur a legal action not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Subject of the transaction – Goods listed and described on the website of the Online Store. The Seller makes every effort to ensure that the offer presented on the pages is up to date. However, if some of the Ordered or Reserved Goods are not available, the Seller undertakes to immediately inform the Buyer about the situation by phone or e-mail.
- Goods – food item (dish) – a movable item, to which the Sales Agreement applies.
- Additional service – service provided by the Service Provider to the Client outside the Online Store in connection with the delivery of the Goods.
- Product – Additional Goods and Services presented in the Online Store.
- Sales Agreement – a contract of sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code concluded between the Seller and the Buyer via the Online Store or at the Seller’s registered office. If the Buyer is a Consumer, the sales contract is a distance contract within the meaning of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- Portofino Online Store ( Store, Online Store) – a website available at www.portofino.com.pl, through which the Customer can buy Products.
- Portofino Restaurant – a Restaurant available to all customers, located in Włocławek at 6e Kazimierza Wielkiego Avenue, 87-800 Włocławek.
- Party – Service Provider and Customer.
- Website of the Store – each page or subpage located at the address portofino.com.pl.
- Order – a declaration of intent by the Customer specifying unambiguously the type and quantity of Products, aimed directly at concluding a Distance Sale Agreement via the Online Store.
- Store pick-up / pick-up in the restaurant / take-away order – Order as defined above, with a specific place of pick-up in Włocławek at al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6e, 87-800 Włocławek.
- CSO – Customer Service Office, also known as the Hotline, open every day of the week, except public holidays from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.
III. General principles
- The condition for placing an Order in the Online Store by the Buyer is to read the Regulations and accept its provisions before concluding a contract of sale or contract for the provision of services electronically (at the stage of registration of an account in the Online Store).
- The Seller has the right to withdraw from the order due to lack of availability of goods. In such a situation, the Seller shall immediately, but not later than thirty days from the conclusion of the contract, notify the Buyer. In case of prepayment, he undertakes to return the amount paid.
- The prices of the Products are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices, i.e. include VAT applicable to the product. The Product price does not include the Product delivery costs.
- Photos and descriptions of products and packaging placed in the Online Store are for illustrative purposes and may not be identical to those received during the execution of the order.
IV. Placing orders
- The Buyer’s submission of the Order is connected with his obligation to pay.
- The Buyer may place Orders via the Online Store, by telephone at +48 54 233 05 55 and +48 785 800 000 and by e-mail email@example.com.
- The Buyer is obliged to provide the data necessary for the execution of the order;
- The scope of data necessary in this case includes at least the indication of the selected goods, their quantity, as well as the Buyer’s data, i.e.: name and surname, contact details and delivery address;
- The scope of necessary data may vary depending on the method of order execution chosen by the Buyer;
- The content of the websites of the Online Store does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Article 543 of the Civil Code, it should be treated as an invitation to conclude a contract.
- Order processing by the Seller takes place only from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Contact via the Online Store, by phone and e-mail about the orders placed is possible only during its working hours as indicated on the website of the Online Store.
- The condition for the execution of the Order by the Seller, is to provide the data necessary to complete the order. If the data provided are not complete, the Seller shall make efforts to obtain them from the Buyer using the contact details provided. If the contact with the Buyer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
- The Buyer agrees to issue and send electronically, to the e-mail address indicated by him, an electronic image of settlement documents, in particular such as: VAT invoices with attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also authorizes the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 20 December 2012 on sending invoices in electronic form, the rules of their storage and the procedure for making them available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
- The Sales Agreement is concluded for Orders placed always with an obligation to pay:
- through the Store Website at the moment of receipt by the Buyer of a message containing information on acceptance of the Order for execution;
- in the course of e-mail or telephone correspondence – after confirmation of all terms and conditions of the order by a CSO employee, and if the Buyer is a Consumer, his statement is effective if it has been recorded by the Seller on paper or other durable medium at the latest at the time of delivery of the ordered item.
- The validity period of the Order in the case of choosing any method of payment before shipment of the Goods is 7 days from the date of its submission. If the Buyer does not pay the full price for the Goods resulting from the Order to the indicated account number within the aforementioned period, the Order may be cancelled by the Seller, and the Buyer may not demand from the Seller its execution – unless the Parties agreed otherwise.
- The Seller shall execute Orders placed via the Online Store only within the administrative boundaries of the city of Włocławek, unless the Parties decide otherwise.
V. Payment methods
- If you place an Order, the availability of payment methods depends on the content of the Order and the method of delivery of the Products chosen by the Customer. The payment methods available for a given Order are visible to the Customer on the Online Store’s website when placing an Order.
- Payment to the Seller’s account – ordinary transfer. The Buyer shall pay the price for the Order by making a payment to the account specified by the Seller. Receipt by the Seller of the full price for the Order is a necessary condition for the execution of the Order. For the speed of completion of the Order, it is important to provide your name and surname and the order number in the title of the payment.
- Payment to the account (e-Przelew, e-Transfer, credit card payment) – online payment. Payment by electronic transaction can be made through a specialized payment service provided by the Seller in the Online Store (e.g. Przelewy24.pl). If the Buyer chooses this form of payment, the Seller shall provide the Buyer with a direct link to the payment service page where he will be able to make payment quickly and efficiently. In case the Buyer will use payment by payment card or credit card, we would like to inform you that not all payment and credit cards have the option to pay by means of online payment services.
VI. Delivery and transport
- The delivery of Products ordered by the Online Store is carried out within the administrative boundaries of the city of Włocławek, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- The shipping time depends on the selected method of payment.
- The cost of delivery – transport within the city of Włocławek is 15 PLN gross. The Seller undertakes to cover the delivery costs for orders over 50 PLN gross. In case of orders realized through the option “Personal collection / take-out”, i.e. with the collection of the ordered goods in the Portofino Restaurant in Włocławek, the cost of delivery is 0 PLN regardless of the value of the order.
- If the implementation of the delivery will not be possible for reasons attributable to the Customer, in particular, but not exclusively due to the absence of a person authorized to receive the order, the seller may cancel further implementation of the attempt to deliver the order.
- In the case of ineffective delivery attempt, the Order will be returned to the Seller’s warehouse. Re-delivery of the goods, if possible due to the shelf life of the goods, will be possible after paying the costs resulting from the return of the goods (costs equal to the cost of delivery).
- In the case of damage to the shipment during transport or reservations as to the quantity of the delivered Goods, a damage report shall be written in the presence of the delivering person. The protocol shall include the date, time of delivery and description of damage or shortages of the Goods and packaging, and then the signed protocol shall be sent to the Seller to the correspondence address and/or to the e-mail contact address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the case of any complaint about the delivery and/or the Goods, please notify the Seller about such an event immediately via the Infoline or e-mail address email@example.com giving the order number.
- In the case of irregularities in the delivered order of food products, the Buyer shall immediately, however, no later than within 3 days, inform the Seller of the fact by phone or e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org 2. The complaint will be considered within 14 days of receipt of information. The Customer will be notified about the complaint processing via e-mail. 3.The complaint should contain data identifying the Buyer and a detailed description of the objections made.
- If the data or information provided in the complaint is incomplete, the Seller will apply for their completion, even before the complaint is considered. The time of consideration of the complaint is extended until the moment of completing the data by the Customer submitting the complaint. 5. Response to the complaint shall be made in a manner to the email address provided by the Buyer.
- The Buyer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by an unequivocal statement made by the same means of communication as the order, only prior to the Seller’s commencement of the order, but no later than 10 minutes from the confirmation of acceptance of the order for execution. 2. If the Customer has made a payment before the effective withdrawal from the contract the price will be returned by the Seller or the administrator of electronic payments within 14 working days.
XI. Data and transaction security
- Out of concern for the safety of Buyers, the Seller has established cooperation with a specialist company – electronic payment service, www.przelewy24.pl, which guarantees the highest security of electronic transactions.
- These transactions are made on the service server on specially secured sites, and the Seller has no access to any transaction details. Payment system offered by the payment service does not allow the Seller to store the Buyer’s confidential data, in particular payment card numbers, etc., in databases. Payment data is encrypted using SSL protocol with a length of 256 bits and the Seller is only notified about the success or failure of the transaction.
- Any data entrusted to the Seller by the Buyer is protected as best as possible against unauthorized access and stored in accordance with applicable law.
X. Final provisions
- The terms and conditions of purchase presented on the Store Website apply only to Orders placed via the Online Store.
- By placing an order, the Buyer agrees to the storage and processing by the Seller of personal data contained in the order, for purposes related to the execution of the Order in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997 No. 133 item 883, as amended). The Customer’s personal data may be transferred to third parties only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper performance of services provided under the Terms and Conditions, in particular to entrepreneurs acting as intermediaries in ordering courier services, postal operators and courier companies for the purpose of postage.
- All complaints and comments concerning the operation of the Online Store should be submitted to the Seller via e-mail to email@example.com.
- The service provider is not responsible for technical problems or limitations occurring in the computer equipment, terminal equipment, ICT system and telecommunications infrastructure used by the Customer, and
which prevent the Customer from using the Online Shop and the services offered through it correctly.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by applicable law. Placing an Order in the Online Store means acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations.
- Descriptions of the products and their photos and press releases come from a database owned by RENEX with its registered office in Włocławek at al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6e, 87-800 Włocławek. Any commercial use of product information displayed on the portofino.com.pl website is prohibited.
P O R T O F I N O
Hotel | Restauracja | Konferencje
Al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6E
T: +48 54 233 05 55
T: +48 785 800 00